Monday, January 24, 2011

Visuals... scary scary visuals.

Two computer generated images of yours truly. One at my earlier weight of 117 pounds and one at my peak weight of 165.... I put both of them in the same outfit to make comparison easier. This is definitely a Fat Kate outfit.
This is roughly what I looked like at 117 pounds.
Total babe... I would not have been wearing leggings as pants.
Back then my jeans still fit and I would not have been caught dead wearing tights as pants.
Tights are not pants.
Unless you are Fat Kate.
Me at 165. Although my boobs were waaaay bigger!
Also I did not carry it quite so well, I definitely looked much less firm.
I was pretty damn jiggly at that weight.
So jiggly that I felt my thighs vibrate when I walked.
I hated that feeling.
Not just because it meant I was fat.
It felt really weird and uncomfortable.
Like how nails on a chalkboard are for ears is what vibrating flesh is like to thighs?
Icky.

No comments:

Post a Comment